Thursday 3 July 2014

Training for up coming MTB at IFAFA on 17-August 2014

First oops while training


The excitement is in the air for our first Green Hero Adventures event 16-17 August 2014.  Joshua has decided to enter  the MTB fun Ride on 17th August 2014 and started his training. (around the garden).
Before he became sick Errol and Joshua built a small obstacle course in the garden. Yesterday we walked the obstacle and Joshua then decided training is the only way to get back in shape. Looking back from October 2013 to now I am in Awe at how much progress he has made. Each and Everyday My respect for our Hero is tripled and he never gives up and teaches me life is to be lived.....................................

Today 3 July 2014 we started with warm up of mini Babington set up in the front garden for about 30mins (see mommy also getting exercises). Tea break was welcomed to regain my strength and restore my confused muscles. I was summoned to ride my bicycle, luckily my tyres were deflated (thankfully or my heart would have gone into cardiac malfunction)

Not even 5minutes into training Joshua had a meeting with his front tyre and the edge of the wall while taking the corner to wide. I heard this little voice ......aaaaggggggggrrrrrrr, then louder AAAAGGGGGRRRRR and found him laying on the floor.

Thank goodness for Mommy, picked him up and settled him on the couch with leg up on pillow. Cleaned blood gave him sweeties and he insisted on a bandage because Dad will be home soon.

All happy with Mommy Pampering, now off with DAD to spend some Son and Dad Time.

Don't forget to register for our event at htt://greenheroadventures.yolasite.com